A Customer Associate supports the David Arms brand by helping maintain a store environment that welcomes and inspires customers each time they walk through our doors. We’re looking for someone with a natural kindness, an efficient nature, and an overall warmth. This person must excel in all aspects of the gallery- welcoming customers, selling, knowledge of product & artwork symbolism, styling, handling customer orders and purchases, restock and overall shop keeping.
- Is aware of and engaging with customers
- Demonstrates extraordinary customer service
- Takes ownership of learning and growing as a team member
- Must be comfortable and confident in working solo (after appropriate training)
- Obtains the ability to multitask
- Comfortable with talking about and handling original artwork
Understanding & Application of the brand
- Knowledgeable of brand messaging and symbolism
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Puts an emphasis on customer interaction and professionalism
- Part Time, including some weekend days
- Reports to the Store Manager
Please fill out the interest form below and we will follow up if there is a position available.