- 2.5″ x 9″
- Printed on heavy stock
- Original artwork by David Arms
- Tied with hand-dyed, cotton ribbon.
- Packaged in custom clear sleeves.
- FRONT: Quietness. Stillness. Simplicity. Nourishment for the soul.
- BACK: “I find it interesting that it’s in solitude where I am reminded that I’m not alone.” — David Arms
- Made in the USA
Books are one of my great joys in life. I still prefer to touch and smell the paper, hold it in my hand, and slowly watch my progression as I turn one page at a time. A bookmark can be personal for me. It can say something about myself or the person who gave it to me. If I receive one as a gift, I am reminded of that special person continually as I move it from page to page, then book to book.
Perfect little gift for one of my besties who loves to read.
I’ve gotten several of these for gifts on different occasions. They are beautifully made and of great quality. The recipients have loved them.
Love these bookmarks; they make wonderful gifts.
I am a huge reader and come from a family of readers so when I finish reading a book I will mail to a friend or cousin who requested the book, I like to include a bookmarker along, this just makes it more of a special gift.
I'm greeted each morning with this encouraging bookmark in a book I read daily over a cup of coffee. Thank you. This good morning greeting means alot.