- 2.5″ x 9″
- Printed on heavy stock
- Original artwork by David Arms
- Tied with hand-dyed, cotton ribbon.
- Packaged in custom clear sleeves.
- FRONT: Sometimes life just doesn’t make sense. It feels like it is all going to fall out from under us. How can we be still and trust in times like these?
- BACK: “It is only when we are certain of our foundation – the trinity – that we can find peace in knowing we are in His care.” – David Arms
- Made in the USA
Books are one of my great joys in life. I still prefer to touch and smell the paper, hold it in my hand, and slowly watch my progression as I turn one page at a time. A bookmark can be personal for me. It can say something about myself or the person who gave it to me. If I receive one as a gift, I am reminded of that special person continually as I move it from page to page, then book to book.
Most everything I have purchased from David Arms has been gifted to someone, as will be the case with these bookmarks. The gifts have always been well-received, and I have been pleased to give them. These, and the other bookmarks I bought, are attractive and well made, and they perfectly, quietly convey a positive Christian message. I am going to keep a couple for myself this time.
Recently I was diagnosed with cancer. I needed some thank you notes and discovered the bookmarks which l felt symbolic of my life
Loved the assorted collection of Bookmarks ordered from David for Christmas gifts to our Stephen Minister team at Church. The Bible verses, the Artwork -and details down to the exquisite bookmark cover and rag tie make for a beautiful and unique Thank You to the team for a challenging year of service.
I'm very happy with my purchase of these two bookmarks as well as four others. The quality of paper, workmanship, and presentation far exceeded my expectations. I will be ordering again to have on hand They are superb gifts for lovers of books and art. Next time I will keep one for myself..this group is already spoken for !