- 2.5″ x 9″
- Printed on heavy stock
- Original artwork by David Arms
- Tied with hand-dyed, cotton ribbon.
- Packaged in custom clear sleeves.
- FRONT: Trust is something that oftentimes – like this perch – does not make sense. But still we trust, knowing He is the one holding us and will not let us go.
- BACK: “For me, I have to know that hand is there for me. It is that invisible hand that keeps me, holds me and fills me.” — David Arms
- Made in the USA
Books are one of my great joys in life. I still prefer to touch and smell the paper, hold it in my hand, and slowly watch my progression as I turn one page at a time. A bookmark can be personal for me. It can say something about myself or the person who gave it to me. If I receive one as a gift, I am reminded of that special person continually as I move it from page to page, then book to book.