- 2.5″ x 9″
- Printed on heavy stock
- Original artwork by David Arms
- Tied with hand-dyed, cotton ribbon.
- Packaged in custom clear sleeves.
- FRONT: There is great comfort that comes from knowing that we never walk alone on this unpredictable path called life.
- BACK: “As much as I wish it weren’t true, I have to be reminded over and over and over again. It’s not that I don’t believe it, it’s just too easily that I forget.” — David Arms
- Made in the USA
Books are one of my great joys in life. I still prefer to touch and smell the paper, hold it in my hand, and slowly watch my progression as I turn one page at a time. A bookmark can be personal for me. It can say something about myself or the person who gave it to me. If I receive one as a gift, I am reminded of that special person continually as I move it from page to page, then book to book.
I love these bookmarks. I have several myself and have more to give as gifts.
I have belonged to a women’s bible study group for eight years. We meet two more times this session. There are ten of us and this is my last year as I am moving. Next week I will be giving the bookmarks to the other ladies and keeping one for myself. It is something for them to remember me by.
Loved them all Will purchase again in future
Beautiful bookmark that's a nice size.
These lovely bookmarks are perfect for thank you gifts. They fit perfectly into a legal sized envelope, and with one sheet of typing paper, they only cost one stamp to mail.