- 2.5″ x 9″
- Printed on heavy stock
- Original artwork by David Arms
- Tied with hand-dyed, cotton ribbon.
- Packaged in custom clear sleeves.
- FRONT: Grace is the greatest of gifts. God’s undeserved, unmerited favor. His giving of His goodness out of the kindness of His will, unprompted by anything outside Himself.
- BACK: “I grew up hearing this hymn all of my life, but it was not until I was grown that I came to understand the words, ‘Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me’. Once understood, I cannot help but live in a state of awe and gratitude.” — David Arms
- Made in the USA
Books are one of my great joys in life. I still prefer to touch and smell the paper, hold it in my hand, and slowly watch my progression as I turn one page at a time. A bookmark can be personal for me. It can say something about myself or the person who gave it to me. If I receive one as a gift, I am reminded of that special person continually as I move it from page to page, then book to book.
Just love this bookmark and I loved other of your bookmarks and your artwork. Happy New Year!
I love your cards & bookmarks. Simply beautiful
Lovely bookmarks. Will be gifting to my book club members at church.
David’s notecards and book markers are absolutely amazing! Such beautiful artwork!